Schön, dass es euch gibt!

Samstag, 13. August 2016

Show Stopper xx

Hello peeps,

today it´s my turn to show you another inspiration for LDRS Creative with this awesome new stuff. Have you ever seen this beautiful new stamps by All Dressed Up?

I love this cute stamp "Show Stopper" and colored here this time in no-black-lines technique. Therefore you must stamp with a brown stamp pad, but before you stamp on your coloring paper, make 2 or 3 prints on other paper.

I used for my background the the Basicbackground Builders I Die  With the small "Stitched-Line" Die I make this triangle. Also you find Basic Cutting Edge Borders Die at my background.


From our brand new Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die set I used this cute flags and the elegant frame of course. The sentiment is from the new set Celebrate.
This butterlfy banner you find in our Dotted Wings Die Set, are they cute?

This cute button was made with designpaper and one of the dies from the Fancy Squares & Little Things Die Set. I cut it out 3 times and glue together, so it is a little bit stronger and plastic.
Behind the image you see embossed transparent paper, made with the LDRS Creative Gilded embossing folder

Thanks for watching, have a great weekend
hugs Clarissa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Besuch und die lieben Worte