Schön, dass es euch gibt!

Samstag, 24. September 2016

LDRS Video

Hello LDRS friends,

today I want to show you, how I made this card with our new die Timeless Pocket Watch. I used inside some sequins and make it three-dimensonial. If you want to know how to make, jump over on our Youtube channel and take a look.

The background is made with the new embossing folder, it fits perfect with the die.


I made six frames with the two dies and glue five together, on top there is a peace of transparent film.


Have you seen the beautiful new sentiments celebrate? This is one of my favorites "The Special thing about this card... is the person holding it!" I stamped my wishes on two banners from Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die set.

Hope you´ll like it! Have fun and a great weekend too.
Hugs Clarissa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Besuch und die lieben Worte